Job Description – A&A Merchandising Ltd. www.aamerch.com
Director, Business Development
The prime directive of this position is to secure NEW clients.
A&A Merchandising is a leading edge, sales and marketing agency that executes in-store retail initiatives such as merchandising, break/fix, and brand ambassador programs at major retailers across Canada. We service a variety of retail channels such as grocery, mass merchants, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home improvement centers. We bridge the gap between brands and retailers working with each to drive sell-through.
We are looking for a self-directed consummate sales professional with the following attributes:
• Exceptionally strong sales prospector and closer, with polished verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
• Bi-lingual English/French an asset.
• Strong relationships with brands, retailers and display manufactures that can be leveraged in delivering new prospects.
• Highly computer literate and comfortable with advanced Excel
• Proven experience and success in driving in new business.
• A business degree from a recognized university
• Reliable transportation
• Competitive salary and incentive program
• Fun & fast paced yet casual work environment
• Opportunity to grow and contribute to Canada’s leading marketing agency